Profile


PROFILE
Well, this is my PBL blog for me to update events that goes on with regards to my project

LIKES
I like piano, reading social commentaries and business stuff

Archives

November 2005
January 2006
February 2006

Links

Charmaine Tiffany Deone Purple

Tagboard

Sunday, February 19, 2006

CIP reflections part 2
So in essence, CIP is useful. I would honestly not have known how to do macromedia flash and so on if not for CIP. While, yes I just learnt the basics, I feel that CIP provided the platform and acted as a catalyst in stimulating students' interest in computers and more specifically, softwares like ms word and flash.
This is critical for us when we grow up, in our bid to contribute to a company. CIP provides a holistic development for NP students and I am proud to say, I am happy to study CIP.
I've been studying for the examination and I feel that it requires a huge chunk of memmory power to memmorize the textbook. I feel that maybe, the exam should just focus on the ethics part of the textbook and how the digital revolution and divide is affecting our society. This will make us more focus leading to better comprehension and appreciation of the module and its contents.
PBLs should also cover the part on ethics, intellectual propert rights and egronomics. Maybe a PBL 3 can be given, or maybe add more weightage to the two PBLs.
So that's about it. So three cheers to CIP...
Cheers!

Glenn :: 5:39 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com